onsdag, mars 09, 2022

Self-destruction (edit):

edit* from period to period problems to eat if you dont enjoy life for fill...

First time i really heard of suicide thoughts was before it all takes and took places in this novel... she asked me whispering If I ever had or has? i did not answer. I turned my cheek away. cause i did not want my parents hear this discussion. I did not like it, but at the same time curious...  realised... so it was with her and how treated she were. she showed me her family album and a bit of her life... 


One of our last talking

she was absolutely sure that I will find LOVE and versus. But she could never live and stand with someone which decides things over her. She was decided that i could handle love and life!

She turned away her cheek and Didnot wanna talk more... Cause we were to the bones- she didnt were quiet. 


she couldnt handle life... and none where.She was loved by her mom and bro's and versus.


Some deeper thoughts and other words and families I dont hang out... were are more but not necessary.


https://harrietvonbromssen.blogspot.com/2022/03/landscape-of-springfever.html


 

 


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥